Divorce Lawyers Melbourne
(03) 9995 9155
Free Initial 15 Minute Consultation
Rowan Skinner And Associates – Divorce Lawyers In Clifton Hill, Melbourne
If you and your partner have decided to end your marriage, then choosing the right divorce lawyer to protect your interests is very important. Through this difficult time, your stress can be reduced dramatically if you are confident your future is in safe hands.
When marriages end, they do not have to end in the courts. It is possible and in most cases preferable to settle out of court and have your divorce processed through a mediation process.
We have heard many people say it is difficult to make clear decisions about what is fair and just during such an emotional time. You may be angry, feel guilty, extremely sad, depressed, anxious, worried for your children and so many other feelings can arise. The last thing you need is to also be concerned about the level of advice you are receiving from your legal team.
It is a fact of life though, that many divorces do go to court and this makes it even more important to work with an experienced family lawyer who understands your rights and how to fight for what is legally yours.
A divorce lawyer is particularly important when a marriage ends in either physical or verbal abuse, there are drug related issues, if your spouse is being vindictive or dishonest, or if your spouse has an attorney already.
Benefits Of Hiring An LIV Accredited Divorce Lawyer In Melbourne
- A divorce lawyer knows divorce law and stays up to date on changes in laws related to family law and divorce proceedings
- A divorce attorney has the experience of how and when to file applications and evidence with the court
- A divorce lawyer has knowledge of how to negotiate issues such as property division, child custody matters and spousal support
- Most divorce lawyers know the local judges and other attorneys and how they and the courts operate
- Your divorce lawyer will act as an impartial third party. They will have no emotional investment in the negotiations, so they should have a clearer head in regards to your rights and other legal issues
- Having a divorce attorney to advocate for you during a marriage separation will lower your level of stress and anxiety
If you would like to be represented by a divorce lawyer in Melbourne that you can trust to get the result you deserve, then contact Rowan Skinner and Associates Lawyers today.